Trying new recipes can keep your limited food choices exciting and make them seem not so limiting. Utilize sources that support Dr. Simeon’s protocol so that you can be confident in the information you are getting.
Seasonings can also be a great way to jazz up different HCG diet recipes you find. Be aware that seasoning mixes are not recommended because they often contain starches or sugars. Check the labels carefully before adding anything to your food. You can also utilize your daily lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, or liquid aminos to add a different flavor to a boring recipe.
HCG DIET VLCD/PHASE 2 RECIPES
You can find recipes for soups, salads, wraps, sauces, and dressings, all perfectly acceptable on the diet. Be sure the sources you choose for recipes follow the protocol, I can’t stress this enough.
- 4 ounces of boneless and skinless chicken breast
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herb blend
- 1/2 orange sliced with skin and sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water
- Stevia 6 drops
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F/180 ° C
- Add salt, pepper and herbs on both sides of chicken breast
- In a baking dish put the chicken breast on top of a few slices of orange and layer remaining slices on top and cover dish with foil
- Bake until 165°F/75°C
- Slice chicken into 4 to 6 pieces. Transfer chicken and orange slices to serving plate.
- Pour juices over the chicken and orange slices. Enjoy!
- 1 apple
- 1 Melba toast
Any fish that is firm white-fleshed will be good for this Spanish cold fish salad.
- 3.5 oz (100g) Chilean sea bass, lightly steamed and cooled
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Dash of Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 6 drops Capella Coconut flavor drops
- 5 drops KAL Pure Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Cut the fish into bite-size pieces and put them in a glass bowl.
- Put in the sliced onions and gently mix.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, hot sauce, Capella and Stevia drops, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl on the side.
- Pour this over the fish and use a spatula to gently coat it.
- Put it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Add parsley & cilantro right before you serve.
This makes one serving and each serving contains 180 calories. This doesn’t take long to make and should be inexpensive. This recipe is a tasty way to eat light and keep your weight off. No ones wants to eat the same thing everyday, so when your ready for a change try this recipe. It’s healthy and tastes great! Have some fun cooking and then enjoy this great tasting meal! Hope you like it!
Mexican Chicken Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 clove Garlic — minced
- 2 tsp curcumin
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 lb Chicken breasts, cut into strips
Heat the chicken broth or water until it comes to a rapid simmer. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Key Things to Remember When Preparing HCG Diet Recipes
As with any diet, eating foods that tastes great is so important and quite often there is not enough variety, which can lead to wanting or craving a food that is not allowed. Planning ahead is the key.
You must first start by knowing exactly what is allowed. It also matters greatly what Phase of the diet you are in. Everything you put in your mouth counts as something. Don’t make the mistake that just because something may have no calories, fat, or sugar, that it doesn’t count. Every ingredient matters as well. They can and do alter weight loss.
Here are a couple of tips. Take a few minutes and check the ingredients of your entire spice collection. Keep in mind that you want to use just the spice itself and it should not contain any carbohydrates or sugars. Ingredients such as corn syrup will negatively affect your weight loss and should not be used. Completing this ahead of time will alleviate any guesswork when trying new recipes.
When using sweeteners, Stevia (0 calories), is the only sweetener that will not slow weight loss. Sweetleaf and KAL are recommended brands, as they have no additives. Truvia is NOT pure and can slow weight loss.
There are many great and useful online resources for HCG diet recipes. Before preparing a HCG diet recipe, you should check it to be sure it falls within the specific HCG diet guidelines you are following. We have found freehcgrecipes.com to be a great resource. It not only has free HCG diet recipes, but offers other helpful information as well. This site offers a cookbook that can be downloaded in just minutes and includes hints and tips from the experts. It is a must have gourmet diet cookbook for anyone already on or thinking about doing the HCG protocol.
Here is just one of their tasty recipes that can be used on side dishes, vegetables and salads with plain lettuce:
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
2/3 c water
1/3 c Apple Cider Vinegar
Stevia powder or liquid drops to taste
salt and pepper to taste
Mix the water and Apple Cider Vinegar together, stir or shake, and then add stevia drops or powder to taste into the mixture. Finally, pour over your lettuce.
You can either add the pepper into the salad dressing mixture or you can just sprinkle it over your salad. Tip: If you want a stronger, more vinegary taste, switch the ratios (2/3 c vinegar and 1/3 c water). That will give you more taste AND a great health benefit since Apple Cider Vinegar is great for your overall health and weight loss.
HCG DIET MAINTENANCE/PHASE3 RECIPES
- 3 cups raw kale
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 3 cups spinach
- ¾ cup diced red apple
- ½ cup very thinly sliced strawberries
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled/seeds removed (use a spoon and scrape)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ large sweet Vidalia onion
- 5 liquid stevia drops
- 3 whole strawberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- Himalayan pink salt, sea salt, and black pepper to taste
Dressing Directions: (Makes about 1 ½ cups of dressing) Add to blender: apple cider vinegar, cucumber, garlic, onion, stevia drops, strawberries, water. Blend ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Taste test, and then add sea salt and black pepper to taste. You may also adjust water to blend or thin as necessary.
Creating Your Sweet & Savory Mixed Greens Salad:
- Toss mixed greens, apple, strawberries, and sea salt (to taste) to a bowl.
- Add a bit of dressing, and toss again.
- Serve Sweet & Savory Mixed Greens Salad, accompanied by a bowl of the remaining dressing to serve to satisfaction.
- Enjoy, be healthy, and be well!!
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 medium apple, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup fresh or dried blueberries
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons all natural hot sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add lean ground beef to a large sauté pan, and ground with a wooden spoon or spatula until broken into small, bite size pieces. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add coconut oil to your pan. Heat until melted.
- Add diced apple and blueberries to meat, and stir until apples soften, about 5 minutes. The meat will be fully cooked now, as well.
- Reduce to low heat. Add onion, cumin, and hot sauce. Stir until combined.
- Add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir on low heat for two more minutes to combine flavors.
(OPTIONAL) Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle 1 additional teaspoon of hat sauce over your serving dish.
Serve warm for your clean eaters to enjoy as they please!
Good Luck with your weight loss, and always remember when trying new HCG diet recipes, everything counts!